Some of you will be aware that the Bonfire Committee has been asked to organise the Diamond Jubilee Party on the Village Green on Monday 4th June 2012.
We have arranged a brilliant evening of entertainment running from 5.30 to 10.30, which includes the following:
- Beer Tent to include Cocktails, Wine, Pimms, Cider and Beer
- BBQ serving Burgers, Sausages & Paella
- 4 hours of music featuring professional bands on a centre stage
- Firework display from same company that do the Bonfire
- Close up magician
- Bouncy Castle/Slide for the kids
As with any event like this we will need some help on the following:
- Shift in Beer Tent (includes Quality Control!!)
- Help sell food (cooking is being done by professional chefs)
- Be a crowd marshal – you can still
watch the event just need to wear a Hi Vis tabard
- Setting up and packing up – will be less that Bonfire night
If you would like to volunteer for any of the above can you please e mail Dave Rauch at firstname.lastname@example.org with tel number and how you would like to help.
Bar Rota – starts at 5.30 p.m with one hour shifts running through to 10.30 p.m – see the Jubilee Bar rota and sign up for slots.
Food Rota – starts at 5.30 p.m with one hour shifts through to 9.30 p.m – see Jubilee FOOD rota for slots available.
Crowd marshal – just need to pick up Hi-Vis tabard and wear for the evening.
Setting up and packing up – meet on the Green at 9.30 a.m on Monday 4th June 2012 and be around after event to clear up – there will be refreshments available as well.
(posted by Jane on May 9)