Many thanks to all our 2018 Sponsors who help make the event such a success
- 22 September – Tripod goes up
- 29 September – 9am on Green – building bonfire – all welcome
- 6 October – No Dumping of any more waste on the green (except Saturday mornings for the team who are constructing the bonfire)
- 13 October – 9am on Green – building bonfire – all welcome
- 20 October – 9am on Green – building bonfire – all welcome
- 27 October – 9am on Green – building bonfire – all welcome
- 1 November – Thursday – 8pm Marshals briefing in the Half Crown
- 3 November – Bonfire Night
- 4 November – 8am Tidying the Green – Please, please, please come and help
Road Closures, Diversions, Park & Ride and Events programme
- 2:00pm Final requests for disabled parking. New requests cannot be taken.
- 3:00pm South side of Village Green (by the Spar and the Chemist) road closes. The bus slip road closes.
- 5:00pm Stalls open for business.
- 5:00pm Park & Ride shuttle buses start operating. Please note that once the car parks are full we have no further availability.
- 5:30pm A283 Petworth Road from the junction with Woodside Road to the Crown closes, traffic diverted along Coxcombe Lane
- 5:30pm North side of the Village Green from Petworth Road to Pockford Road closes, traffic diverted via Pockford Road / Skinner’s Lane
- 6:30pm Torches go on sale at St Mary’s School.
- 7:00pm Procession of 400 torches departs St Mary’s School.
- 7:30pm (approx) Bonfire set alight.
- 8:00pm (approx) Fireworks
- 8:30pm (approx) Grand Draw
- 9.30pm (approx) Last shuttle bus back to car parks
- 10:00pm (approx) Roads re-open.
It is NOT possible to let cars through into the closed area after the road blocks are in place and cars should not park in these areas. The only exceptions are for disabled access provided Simon Manuel or Ian Travis have been informed beforehand.